Amber Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amber Academy

Role playing group. Monsters have overrun the planet. Students have been sent to the academy to learn to fight.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fried Vansen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mygoodcooking

mygoodcooking

Fried Vansen Empty
PostSubject: Fried Vansen   Fried Vansen EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:58 pm

Fried Vansen Anime193
Fried Vansen (free-d van-sin)

Lutra House

General
My friends call me: Fried
I'm a: Male
I'm this many: 18
Born On: May 8

Fighting Style
Level 3 - Offensive
Offensive - Rapier
Level: 2
Mount/Fighting Partner: None
Level:

Elemental Stones
Element lvl 0

Skill Points Remaining: 1/3

Looks
Lovely Locks: light brown
Eyes: Green

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 137 lbs
Overall build: Medium build, medium frame
My Style: Summer/Spring: short sleeved collared shirts, shorts, and sandals.
Fall/Winter: long sleeved collared shirt, pants, shoes. 
Never wears anything baggy. 

About
Loves: Seafood, wind, rivers, oceans, nigh time, sailing, collared shirts, Savannah.
Likes: Basketball, Winter, fruit, cold, hammocks, sleep, reading. 
Dislikes: Drama, bitter stuff, people on edge.
Hates: Heat, Deserts, people overreacting.
Personality: Fried is rather laid back, even during battle he rarely seems 100% serious. Tends to avoid confrontation. He cares about his friends and will snap his laid back attitude if their life is in danger and gets deadly serious. Enjoys having fun and rarely ever gets angry at someone or holds a grudge. 
Family:
Fried's parent's, Coroline Vansen & Lloyd Vansen, and his little sister Joyce live in Holland 

Bio: Fried grew up just outside of Amsterdam. He was an avid sailor his entire life and is very comfortable on the water. Right after Frieds 15th birthday monsters began to show up around Holland, on land and in the ocean. He rarely encountered any on land, but he almost always ran into one on the ocean. Fried became very adept at evade these monsters when he was sailing. When he turned  17 he said goodbye to his family and embarked on his lifelong dream of traveling around the world. After a week Fried came toe to toe with some crazy strong monsters and got his butt kicked. Deciding he wasn't strong enough to on an adventure around the world yet he enrolled in Amber Academy to become stronger. 

Other
I am looking for:Friendship, Knowledge, Strength. 
Pets: A young Tawny Owl, about 2 years old, named Savannah. Fried found her in Holland last year. Savannah loves the cold. She comes with him when he goes sailing and stays home when he goes on a mission. Fried plans to have her come with him on missions when she gets older. 
Other infromation:
Fried sailed to the academy by himself.

Relationships
Name: Fried just got here so he dosent know anyone that well.

mygoodcooking
Back to top Go down
Miss Meg
Admin
Miss Meg

Fried Vansen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fried Vansen   Fried Vansen EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:22 am

I realized today that your picture was broken. I just wanted to notify you in case you did not know. .3.
Back to top Go down
https://theamberacademy.rpg-board.net

Fried Vansen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amber Academy :: Roleplay :: Exposition :: Profiles-
Jump to: