Amber Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amber Academy

Role playing group. Monsters have overrun the planet. Students have been sent to the academy to learn to fight.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Night, Sweet Prince

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Meg
Admin
Miss Meg

Good Night, Sweet Prince Empty
PostSubject: Good Night, Sweet Prince   Good Night, Sweet Prince EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:48 pm

I am sorry, but I cannot continue with Amber Academy.

If anybody would like to continue on with the ideas, Topaz Guardian will be your best resource.

Amber Academy is highly based off of the roleplay group from Tegaki. There have been a few new things thrown in and changed around, especially since Tegaki is an art based website and these are word based.

I really had fun.

For the past few months I have had a low sense of self worth. Thoughts of 'I am no good at anything' 'there is no reason why anybody should give me a job' 'I am trapped within my lifeless empty shell'

So yeah.

I need to focus on getting a job and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://theamberacademy.rpg-board.net
Brieta

Brieta

PostSubject: oh...........   Good Night, Sweet Prince EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:37 am

Aww, that's too bad... No one has been active lately at all, I don't know whether to quit or continue on... *sigh* I will check back if anyone replies but, whether we keep this thing alive is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy

Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince   Good Night, Sweet Prince EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Aww, Meg!
Amber Academy was fun...
I'm not really sure what to do next.
I remember when it first opened.
I was so excited to be a Co-owner...
Without you, Meg, this would
have been a failure.
Brieta, high five on being active!
I loves you all! I love you Crying or Very sad
Love, Lizzy
Back to top Go down
Brieta

Brieta

PostSubject: Well.. Goodbye.   Good Night, Sweet Prince EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:31 pm

*sigh* So this will be my last ever post at Amber Academy? Well, I guess this is good bye. Good bye Kachina, and so long Lesnia Swatch. It is sad to see the last mission uncompleted. To Meg, if you ever choose to start the Academy up again I will be more than happy to join in, just neomail me. Well, so long Amber Academy... Sad
Back to top Go down
Lizzy

Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince   Good Night, Sweet Prince EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Aww, this is really going to make me cry! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Night, Sweet Prince   Good Night, Sweet Prince Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Night, Sweet Prince
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amber Academy :: Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: