Amber Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amber Academy

Role playing group. Monsters have overrun the planet. Students have been sent to the academy to learn to fight.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amos Cecile the Master of Magi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Meg
Admin
Miss Meg

Amos Cecile the Master of Magi Empty
PostSubject: Amos Cecile the Master of Magi   Amos Cecile the Master of Magi EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Amos Cecile
Amber Academy - Master of Magi
Nanda House

Amos Cecile the Master of Magi Amoscolor1-1

General
My friends call me: Amos
I'm a: Male
I'm this many: 31
Born On: November 11th

Fighting Style
Level 212 - Dark Magician
Magician Type: Offensive
Elements:
Offensive Wind lv 25 - Indignation
Offensive Water lv 25 - Tsunami
Offensive Fire lv 25 - Meteror
Offensive Earth lv 25 - Earthquake
Supportive Water lv 25 - Reflect
Supportive Earth lv 25 - Paralysis

Dark lv 35 - Bloody Lance

Soul Magic lv 1 - ???

Summon Element: Dark
Summon Form: Black Horse
Summon Level: 20

Skill Points Remaining: 6/212

Looks
Lovely Locks: Blue
Eyes: ???
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 170 lbs
Overall build: Medium frame, on the slim side, girlish features
My Style: Amos is always dressed in a fancy outfit. He doesn't have frills or anything, but he loves to have one cape that hangs over a shoulder. Usually he wears a suit of some kind or a vest that buttons over a nice shirt. He favors the second option more. While his tops are not always black, his pants are. It is very rare to find Amos without his glasses and his hair pulled up in a ponytail.

About
Loves: list a few things they love
Dislikes: list a few things they dislike
Hates: list some things they hate
Personality: Amos is very rarely serious. He is always willing to crack a joke and is often sarcastic. It is very rare for him to lose his temper or get angry. His face always shows happiness, but it does not mean that he is happy. Many people get fooled by his act, but those who can tell can tell. Amos is very smart and loves to flaunt it, yet he often helps others find the answers on their own. He is the type of person that others like to talk to and get advice from. He is, however, rather clueless when it comes to Rhea.
Family:
Amir Cecile - father
Victoria Cecile - mother (deceased)
Joseph Cecile - brother
Raziel Cecile - brother
Solomon Cecile - brother

Bio: The child was always smiling. When he was happy, when he was sad, when he was hurt, he always wore a smile on his face. It was that smiling face, which slowly drove his mother insane. She had given birth to a demon child, all of her friends told her so. Yes. It was the child who drove her to maddness. The child believed her too. He was a naughty boy. Naughty boys needed to be punished. Anything to make mother happy, right? When mother is happy, then Amos is happy too.

- Meeting Rhea
- Study in magic, turning to dark arts, friendship with Aaron
- The curse

AND I AM NEVER GOING TO FINISH

Other
I am looking for: Knowledge
Pets: Dinah
Other infromation:
- Amos' pet cat, Dinah, is a loyal follower of Rhea

Relationships
Rhea Wolvesbane- Amos' long time friend. He owes her much more then Rhea will admit. He uses his knowledge of magic in order to keep her curse under control. He is very relieved that she is still around. Usually he keeps her emotions in check and he is the only person that she will really listen to. Which he takes full advantage of. His feelings for Rhea are not shown, but they exist.
Krystal Wolvesbane- Krystal is Rhea's daughter. Amos loves the way she calls him Uncle Amos. He fulfills a father type role for her, kinda. He is not really good at it.

exregality

Last edited by Miss Meg on Fri May 13, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theamberacademy.rpg-board.net
Miss Meg
Admin
Miss Meg

Amos Cecile the Master of Magi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos Cecile the Master of Magi   Amos Cecile the Master of Magi EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Amos's post layout:

Code:
[list][i][font=Georgia][color=purple]Handwriting ftw[/color][/font][/i][/list]

Handwriting ftw
Back to top Go down
https://theamberacademy.rpg-board.net

Amos Cecile the Master of Magi
Page 1 of 1