Amber Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amber Academy

Role playing group. Monsters have overrun the planet. Students have been sent to the academy to learn to fight.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kachina the Urim House Chairmen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brieta

Brieta

Kachina the Urim House Chairmen Empty
PostSubject: Kachina the Urim House Chairmen   Kachina the Urim House Chairmen EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:18 am

Kachina
Urim House Chairman

Kachina the Urim House Chairmen Screenshot2011-04-30at121234AM

General
My friends call me: ... Kachina.
I'm a: Female
I'm this many: Unknown (looks 30)
Born On: Unknown

Fighting Style
Level 40 - Magician
Magician Type: Offensive
Elements:
Offensive Wind lvl 25 - Indignation

Soul Magic lvl 15 - Bone Axe - This Bone Axe can be summoned by using Kachina'a Soul magic. A weapon of green mysterious flame, this Axe chops at a beings Life Force whether it be human or monster.

Kachina's Soul Magic- Her Soul magic comes from absorbing Life Force from the plants. If there are no plants around Soul Magic may not work. Life Force can be also absorbed from living things, but this can possibly kill the person or leave them mentally insane. As a deep set moral Kachina doesn't do this, she doesn't believe in it for it is an evil. Soul Magic cannot come from monsters.

Skill Points Remaining: 0/40

Mount/Fighting Partner: Desah (aka Des) the Morph (ghost?)
Level: 25
About: Desah is a ghost like creature that embodies all of her ancestors, Des is wise and can even see the future, but he/she is stubborn and will not give information to Kachina easily. Normally Des is a small ever shifting smoke-like blob that fits into a tiny leather pouch. When in battle though it can morph into animals that Kachina makes up. They can't be anything to extreme, but the higher level Des becomes the more he can become.

Looks
Lovely Locks: Jet black with green streaks
Eyes: A shifting green and black.
Height: 5'8
Weight: 145
Overall build: She is pretty tall, has quite a lot of muscle.
My Style: Normally wears Native clothing (furs, leather, and spun clothes, ect)

About
Loves: Nature, Des, and quiet.
Dislikes: People who talk too much, people who litter, and people who waste time.
Hates: Killing.
Personality: She is a very quiet person and prefers to watch, and listen not talk, and it has made her wiser. Though when talking with someone, which she is not shy to do, she happy and polite, yet tries to get her point across without infringing on others beliefs, though she is sort of stubborn and often fails. Her favorite thing is running through the woods and warding off nearby monsters.
Family:
None or Unknown.

Bio: Kachina belonged to a tribe of Natives that lived on the island, they had spent a long time not knowing anything about the modern world and then when people came to build Amber Academy many left to search the new world but, Kachina was one of the few who stayed. She chose to become a chairmen at the Academy because Des revealed to her that it was her destiny (cleché I know, but true). So now she spends her time there waiting for her destiny to come.

Deeper in...
Kachina had a sister, Saqui, who was the first born in her family, her parents adored her. She was always perfect, best singer, best cook, obedient, and above all beautiful. Not like Kachina, who was, when she was young, impulsive, rebellious, secretive, and not nearly as enchanting as Saqui. When the Outlanders (people from outside the island) came back from across the great ocean after such along time, they were legend from long ago, they brought with them torment and disease, and one day Saqui fell sick. Like many others she died, to the sadness of the entire tribe. Everyone, though they didn't admit it, thought that Kachina should have fallen sick, not the beloved Saqui. Kachina's parents disowned her, said that being so disobedient upset the Great Mother and so she took the most cherished member of the tribe. The only person who did not shun her was an old woman named Maiara who was Spirit Speaker and new the ways of Soul Magic and taught the same to her. Despite all that happened to her, Kachina still grieved and missed Saqui in those days, and asked Maiara to teacher the ways of talking to Saqui, to speak to her again, but the Great Mother chose to take the old woman then before she could learn. To this day she still missed both of them. Then grief overcame her and she ran away blindly into the forest and soon found herself lost after venturing out too far. She spent a week on her own, relying on berries and streams. One day a spirit came to her, the spirit was Desah, all of her ancestors put in one form. Desah led her out of the forest, all the while telling her that she needed to become a chairmen at Amber Academy. She hesitated for years, afraid to go near Outlanders, the same ones who caused the death of her sister and all of her misfortune. Desah insisted (screaming in her ears at night sometimes) and so she chose to go.

Other
I am looking for: Destiny, knowledge, the ability to teach and help people and guide them to greatness.
Pets: Desah
Other information: Go to her for advise, she will help you out.

Relationships

brieta_kileonda

Last edited by Brieta on Thu May 12, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Meg
Admin
Miss Meg

PostSubject: Re: Kachina the Urim House Chairmen   Kachina the Urim House Chairmen EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Just a few things:

If she is going to be a magician, this should be in the fighting section of the profile:

Code:
[u][size=18]Fighting Style[/size][/u]
[size=16]Level ## - Magician Element[/size]
[b]Magician Type: Offensive/Supportive[/b]
[b]Elements:[/b]
Offensive/Supportive Element lv ## - Element Form(move)

[b]Summon Element:[/b] Element
[b]Summon Form:[/b] Animal/Monster
[b]Summon Level:[/b] ##

[b]Skill Points Remaining[/b]: ##/current level

Magician's do not use weapons other then staffs, wands and books. But if she were to be an earth magician, her magic could take on a solid form of an ax.

If you would like her to be an offensive fighter, then she could use the ax and it could have a high level of elemental stone with it, which would make it able to summon.

They way you have it now, she would be at level 95 with all the things you have going on. If she is at level 40, all of the levels of your stones and summons need to equal 40. You also have to keep the level up system in mind, which for now can be seen here for offensive and supportive, and here for magicians.

Creating higher level characters can be a bit confusing, so I can provide any other help.
Back to top Go down
https://theamberacademy.rpg-board.net
Brieta

Brieta

PostSubject: Is this okay?   Kachina the Urim House Chairmen EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:57 pm

I tried to improve it, does it look better now?
Back to top Go down
Miss Meg
Admin
Miss Meg

PostSubject: Re: Kachina the Urim House Chairmen   Kachina the Urim House Chairmen EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:36 pm

I will bold some things that I have fixed and also I deleted some things.

Level 40 - Magician
Magician Type: Offensive
Elements:
Offensive Wind lvl 25 - Indignation

Soul Magic lvl 15 - Bone Axe - Go into a bit of description about the weapon. Using some kind of elemental features. I have soul magic as a new form, so it still needs to be worked on a bit, but it has some psychic aspects to it. So something like voodoo and summoning the axe would work.

Skill Points Remaining: 0/40
---

Fighting Partner: Desah (aka Des) the Morph
Level: 25
About: Desah is a ghost like creature that embodies all of her ancestors, Des is wise and can even see the future, but he/she is stubborn and will not give information to Kachina easily. Normally Des is a small ever shifting smoke-like blob that fits into a tiny leather pouch. When in battle though it can morph into animals that Kachina makes up. They can't be anything to extreme, but the higher level Des becomes the more he can become.

I will allow you to keep Desah. Normally magicians are not able to have fighting partners, but des isn't really summoned either. Be sure not to god mod with desah either. Technically he should only be at a level one or so to fit with the level system. As long as you make it so he does more harm then good, I will allow you to keep him. You just have to make a good case for him.
Back to top Go down
Brieta

Brieta

PostSubject: 'Kay.   Kachina the Urim House Chairmen EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:30 pm

Don't worry, I'll keep Des low key. The most I think Desah can turn into now is something close to the size of a dog or a cat, and about the strength of one too. I put a few things about Soul Magic on there, or at least how I envisioned it, you can make a few changes if you please.
Back to top Go down
Miss Meg
Admin
Miss Meg

PostSubject: Re: Kachina the Urim House Chairmen   Kachina the Urim House Chairmen EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:24 pm

: 3
Alright. Everything is fine now. Thanks for becoming a chairman. You will soon have moderator powers and the ability to log into the boss monster account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kachina the Urim House Chairmen   Kachina the Urim House Chairmen Empty

Back to top Go down

Kachina the Urim House Chairmen
Page 1 of 1