Amber Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amber Academy

Role playing group. Monsters have overrun the planet. Students have been sent to the academy to learn to fight.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mission 1 - Team B

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Meg
Admin
Miss Meg

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:50 am

Members:
    Laurel
    Drake
    Emilia
    Lesnia

Team B will be responsible for the ruby and jade stones. Their locations will be around the Laydon Desert, just south of the Ruins of Canon and the Cruz Forest.

Updates:
Aget has been defeated and the Jade has been seized from the chest.
Fried has been kidnapped and moved to Team A

Spoiler:

Last edited by Miss Meg on Fri May 13, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theamberacademy.rpg-board.net
Brieta

Brieta

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Let's get this started!   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:19 pm

ooc: I know not everyone is here yet but, I still wanted to go ahead and get it started already (I am eager to roleplay after so long). Since I forgot the last post and such I might be a little off.

bic: Lesnia tended to Emilia's wounds as good as she possibly could with only a tiny course of first aid that she had gotten as her schooling (unfortunately she is not the nursing type so she completely ignored the teacher), but she managed to mend the wound a little and was able to stop a lot of the pain she was in, but she could do no more. With Emilia down and out and only she, Fried, and Drake, she had to get in there again. She did a quick status check of what she had to work with, her trusty short sword, and only four knifes left, a long knife, a serrated knife, one short pocket knife, and one small throwing knife. She had to do with what they had, she wasn't even sure they had any more water to throw at Aget anymore. But, even with that it didn't seem to matter anymore, with the rock monster unable to use his legs, only one working arm, it's chest smashed in to the point of breaking, and it's face marred to the point of almost pitty, the once imposing Aget now appeared to be close to beaten. With a grunt she picked up a medium sized rock and had to carry in in both hands. She charged at it, aiming the weapon at it's beaten chest, if she delivered the blow strong enough then his armor may brake entirely.
Back to top Go down
Miss Meg
Admin
Miss Meg

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:26 pm

The rock monster scrambled across the ground by using his one arm to propel himself. Truthfully he could just use the material in the surrounding area to regenerate himself, but he had been instructed not to on numerous occasions. With a grunt he hefted himself up into the air and met the girls attack head on. The impact sent tremors in though out the area. He just had to get that last move in. Piece by piece his rock armor began falling to the floor. One of the smaller chunks of the armor glew with a silver light. It was the key for the chest that the stone was encased in. It revealed nothing but a small black core of a spirit. The true Aget, small and impossible to defeat, except with light magic.

Free from the stone casing, Aget was able to move faster though the air. He drifted from student to student to examine their wounds, dodging any attacks they may have thrown at them. The one he was most worried about was the girl called Emilia. But she would live. "Congrats leetle students. Joo havt beaten me." He no longer had a reason to fight the students, they had done what they needed to do. It was in the monster's kind nature to offer them some food, but he had found over the years that his rocky treats were not favored by the students. "Eef joo vant. Vell und camp een bak."

(( +2 levels for members of the team ))
Back to top Go down
https://theamberacademy.rpg-board.net
Len

Len

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Ooc: I'm not entirely sure as to what my last post consisted of, and I cannot seem to go further than the first page on the guild board, so.. Please correct me if you know that something is different..

Bic: Emilia winced in pain as Lesnia helped clear up her wounds. The pain was subsiding for the moment, but she knew it was going to come back. It was looking as if she wasn't going to be able to help her team win this battle. Aget already looked worn down to a point of no return, maybe they didn't need her. Still, she felt horribly useless laying on the sidelines. Emilia was still waiting for the adrenaline to come. A normal human being would be wound up by now with the fight, maybe there was something wrong with her neurological wiring. It was frustrating that she just had to sit there and watch. She saw Lesnia head toward the monster and hoped the fight was going to end soon.

She watched as Aget began to fall to pieces and the key appeared. The vague figure of the spirit flew around her teammates and herself, it seem quite friendly, odd. Emilia sat up smiling a bit; the fight was over. She was about to say something, but a spine-wrenching pain stopped her short. She cried out a small squeal before letting out a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lauwren.tumblr.com
Brieta

Brieta

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Lesnia's reply.   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:23 pm

The team had beaten Aget, it was little strange at how nice the monster was free from his rocky shell, she didn't know exactly how to reply, naturally she should say thank you for the food, but Aget had hurt her friends, and that made it difficult to be thankful to him so she simply said, "Yeah, well, okay." she felt bad the way she had said that so she tried to make up for it with, "You were really tough to beat." she noticed Emilia's pain and rushed to her back pack and pulled out her tiny first aid kit. She looked at the wounds she had, now that they were clean she could start wrapping it in a bandage, later she could probably find some healing juices in the surrounding cacti could act as pain killers. Lesnia looked at Emilia, and asked, "Do you think a rib is broken? Nod yes or no if you can't speak."
Back to top Go down
Len

Len

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Emilia held her eyes shut and nodded her head once. There was definitely something broken in there. She tried to sit up and breathe as slowly as she could, it was painful, but she could stand for it. Her voice was quiet, "I just need to be wrapped up--" a breath, "and I should be okay." She braced her palms on the ground and tried to stable herself enough to stand up. "I .. May need some help .. for this." She didn't want to seem weak in front of them. Weakness was something her parents taught her to never show. It was just so hard in the condition she was in. It really wasn't all that bad, it was just the sharp pain in her abdomen that felt like a rib was puncturing something. She still had one of her potions, but there was another journey they had to tend to, and she'd need it for sure sometime then.

Last edited by Len on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mygoodcooking

mygoodcooking

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Bic:// Fried watched as Lesnia delt the final blow to Aget. The rock armor crumbled and a tiny black spirit emerged. After the spirit announced that they were victorious, Fried sheathed his sword and began to assess the damage he sustained. He was drenched in sweat and his body was littered with cuts and bruises. Slow streams of blood ran from his countless cuts and scrapes down his arms and legs. Emilia let out a howl of pain. Fried darted over to and found Lesnia tending Emilia's wounds. "You need some help?" He asked Lesnia and Emilia, deciding he could wait to find out what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Hoju

Hoju

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:38 pm

[Sorry for the delay, I was studying for my CNA exam, which I passed today Very Happy]

As soon as the armour crumbled, Drake's eyes spotted the glisten of the silver key. He urgently swiped it and rushed over to Emilia, who was still severely injured from the battle. The furrowing of his brow and the worried gleam in his eyes showed his deep concern, however, healing was not his forte. Therefore, he felt completely useless as he stood there, watching without any idea what to do. He realized that they needed to save their healing potions for thei next journey, but Emilia's condition was serious. He wondered how much few sips could patch up.

"We may need to use a potion on you." He said, clenching the key within his hand. "But maybe not the whole thing. Just enough to keep you stable for the next trip?" He sounded unsure about the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Len

Len

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Emilia just shook her head. She wasn't sure how much help a few drops of potion would do. It might do her some good; the shake of her head slowly turned into a nod. "If I can just be rid of some of the pain.. I might be able to wrap myself up with a bandage.. I should be okay, if I'm not.. I'll just have to drink more I guess.." She turned her body to the rest of her teammates and clenched her jaw, along with her fists, that hurt, she'd have to remember not to do that. "I'm okay," she held up a hand to them

Last edited by Len on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mygoodcooking

mygoodcooking

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Fried grabbed Emilia's hand and gently helped her up. He was concerned and could see that she was going thru a great deal of pain. "You should probably take a sip at the very least" he told her. Emilia's injury made Fried frustrated with himself. He felt that if he had been stronger he would have been able to keep her from getting hurt. That's why he came to this school, to become stronger, so he could protect others, himself, and fulfill his dream. He refused to let his frustration be reflected thru his voice or his body language. "You need any help standing or walking?" he asked her trying to be as comforting as possible.
Back to top Go down
Brieta

Brieta

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Lesnia's reply.   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:47 pm

Lesnia was almost afraid that she hurt Emilia when she pushed her down as Emilia tried to get up she also moved everyone away, "Don't get up. It will only make things worse and make the rib move farther away than it was in the first place. I will have to move it back in place." she said. Her heart was beating fast, now she really wished that she had paid attention in aid class, she was not prepared for this at all, but was anyone else more qualified? She got up and went to her camel leather backpack and pulled out a hideous pink shirt, she wouldn't be wearing it any time soon, it would be perfect for what it would be soon used for. She went back over to her friend and looked straight into Emilia's eyes, serious, the look she wanted to give was one that meant that she couldn't just shake it off, "If we don't put that rib where it's supposed to then if I put a bandage on it then it will mend badly, and trust me, it isn't pretty." she started to wrap the shirt in on itself, making it become tight, "Now, I'm not gonna lie to you, this is going to hurt and bad. One thing that may help though if you bite on this," she said holding out the pink shirt, "if you focus as hard as you can on biting it as hard as you can it may make it a little more bearable." she started to get ready for what she was about to do, "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Len

Len

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Emilia grabbed a hold of the shirt, but not to bite down on, to grip tightly in her hand. She shook her head, "I'm more of a fist clencher." She gave a slight smile. She knew she was about to be in an immense amount of pain; she knew how to perform first aid for almost anything...just not on herself. She wasn't looking forward to it, but she knew it had to be done. Emilia took in a deep breath, or at least the deepest one could with a broken rib, and tightened her eyes. "Okay," she finally said. Pain tolerance was not a strong point for her, which was odd considering where she was. She was hoping to build enough strength to surpass the amount of pain she could take, but she hadn't really gotten the chance. They were thrown into this mission pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Brieta

Brieta

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Lesnia's reply.   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Lesnia clenched her teeth and got to work. As she started to find the bone as quickly as possible she started to move it into place. It was difficult, and for lack of a better word, slippery. It was like the instant it was almost in place it would slip again like in the game she and Pressa used to play called Operation, but this time, it wasn't funny where the little red nose lit up. Though, after what seemed like forever she had finally aligned them right, "Whatever you do, don't breathe." she said sternly. She quickly wrapped the bandage in the correct angles, sometimes around the shoulder, sometimes under or over the rib cage, it was like supports for a building, she fumbled a bit, and she was sure she messed up two or five steps but soon it was finished and it turned out okay. She lay back in exhaustion and breathed out a sigh, the stress started to melt off her body. She looked up ever so slightly at Emilia and asked, "Are you okay? You can breathe now."
Back to top Go down
Hoju

Hoju

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:51 pm

Drake reluctantly watched the procedure that was performed on Emilia's damaged rib cage. His gaze flickered away for a moment, fixing in upon the chest that enclosed their precious prize. He was tempted to flee the gruesome scene and claim the stone, but he didn't want to leave his teammate's sides. They were a team, after all. They were supposed to stick together. So he remained, though he wasn't exactly comfortable watching the painful recovery.
Back to top Go down
mygoodcooking

mygoodcooking

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Fried sighed, gave Lesnia some space and watched her work. He pulled a white undershirt out of his pack. After using it to wipe the blood and sweat from his body, Fried shoved it back into his pack. He felt awkward amongst this group. Everyone else was skilled or knowledgeable in some applicable field. He; however, did not have any applicable areas of expertise for an expedition thru a flat, dry desert. Water, he felt lost without it. Feeling lost, and a brief look of despair flashed over Frieds face just before Lesnia finished patching up Emilia. "You guys need any help?" he asked both Lesnia and Emilia trying to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Len

Len

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:10 pm

The pain wasn't as bad as Emilia thought it was going to be, though it was still incredibly painful. She stayed still as Lesnia did what she had to do, stopping her breath. She could feel the rise and fall of the bone as it would slip out of place inside of her. That wasn't so much as painful, just more uncomfortable than anything else. She opened her eyes at a point when the pain was bearable and saw both the guys were standing there awkwardly, Fried looked as if he wasn't sure what to do; look away or not, and she noticed Drake glance of in the same direction a couple times. Though, she wasn't sure as to where. Emilia was about to say something when Lesnia began to bandage her up. That, again, was quite painful. She gripped the shirt tightly, glad that it wasn't someone's hand that she'd undoubtedly break. She watched as Lesnia sighed in what seemed relief, she was finished. Emilia slowly breathed out, testing herself. It really wasn't as bad as before, the pain was still there, but she'd deal. "I think I'll be alright," she said to both Lesnia and Fried. She sat up feeling constricted by the bandage, she wasn't going to be any help to her teammates now, all she would be is a burden on the way back. She wasn't going to be able to carry everything she had, but she didn't want to say anything. "Actually, if you could help me up, that would be good. Just to see how I'll do upright." She said, not to anyone in particular. She took in a deeper breath and winced a bit, once the pain subsided her expression became very stoic. I can't show weakness, was all she thought.
Back to top Go down
Brieta

Brieta

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Lesnia's reply.   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Lesnia could tell what Emilia was feeling, she felt the same way when she was hurt herself, not wanting to show weakness, it was something that she admired though it was something that usually wasn't helpful, "Alright," she said standing up, "take it easy though. If you make it worse it will be bad for you." she brushed off the dust off of her and straightened up. She picked up all of the knifes she had used in the past battle and put it back in her knife belt and she walked back over to her team, "Once done with that, Fried, you can help me cut a few cactus. There were some out there I saw that were edible and some that if used the right way can be used as healing ointments." she said starting to walk out the door way, she turned around and added, "You can come or you can keep Emilia company, do what you'd like, Drake." and waited at the door.
Back to top Go down
mygoodcooking

mygoodcooking

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Fried picked up his sword and walked over to Lesnia. "Ready." he said frankly with little emotion. ((Sorry for the short post, didn't have allot of time to do this))
Back to top Go down
Brieta

Brieta

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Lesnia's reply.   Mission 1 - Team B EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Lesnia walked out the door the desert sun blinding her eyes. Her hand went up to shade her eyes as she looked around. She started to point out the cactus, "There's some prickly pear with some fruit on it and there is also that Aloe plant over there, I'll get the aloe and you get the prickly pear." she said. She went over to the aloe plant and started to delicately cut off a few spines. Aloe wasn't that spiky like most cactus so it was easy to harvest. As she cut into it a clear liquid spurted out which was the healing ointment. Once done she went over to Fried, "These can help soothe burns and cuts and other skin irritations. How's it going?" she said. She was amazed how much information she had managed to store during her classes, she thought she had droned out the teacher when she taught but, she remembered putting aloe on herself when she got sunburns from the desert heat.
Back to top Go down
mygoodcooking

mygoodcooking

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Fried nodded and walked over to the prickly pear plant. When he got to the the plant he pulled a bag out of his pack and drew his sword. Fried quickly got to work, chloping off the fruit and letting them drop into his bag below. For a few minutes Fried was at ease in the desert. It was a very calming activity to him, and he was curious as to what exactly this exotic fruit tasted like. After about ten minutes of chopping the pears off the plant Lesnia returned with the aloe and explained what it did before inquiring how things were going. "Pretty good," Fried replied. He showed her the bag which held his fresh harvest, there were around twenty to thirty pears inside. "Is this enough?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brieta

Brieta

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Lesnia's reply.   Mission 1 - Team B EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Lesnia nodded, "Yes, that's good. Thanks a lot for helping Fried." she started walked over to the building. Fried was a pretty good team mate, a newbie though he was, Fried was obedient and did whatever you told him to, she found it curious that she barely knew anything about him. As she walked into the slight shade of the rock she asked, "So, where do you come from?" curiosity in her voice.
Back to top Go down
mygoodcooking

mygoodcooking

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Fried used his shirt to wipe the fruit juice from his blade. It had been knicked and dulled by Aget's rock armor. Sheathing his rapier, he picked up the fruit bag and followed Lesnia. "I'm from Holland" he replied with a light Dutch accent.
Back to top Go down
Brieta

Brieta

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Lesnia's reply.   Mission 1 - Team B EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Lesnia grinned, "Oh, wow! Isn't it cold up there though? What is it like?" she said looking at Fried as if trying to find some sort of connection to his looks and his nationality. It was no use of course since she had never been to Holland, therefore didn't know what people from there looked like. She knew that it was somewhere in Europe but, even then she might be wrong. When she thought of Holland she thought of cold, mountains, and yodeling, obviously something that she really couldn't connect with. She was a little disappointed at this, she wanted so much to get to know everyone on her team and make friends, but how was she supposed to do this if she had no idea about where they came from?
Back to top Go down
Hoju

Hoju

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:05 pm

"I'll stay with her." Drake replied, shoving his hands, along with the key, into his pockets. The stone in the chest could wait. His teammate's injuries were ten times more important than that. "You feeling a little better now?" He asked, glancing down at Emilia with his icy blue irises.
Back to top Go down
Len

Len

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:53 am

"The pain has subsided for the time being, now that the bone is back in place, but I'm not sure how walking around is going to go." Emilia said as she tried to stand up. She tightened her slender hand into a fist, fighting back the pain. Once she was up, she slowly took a step, then another. It wasn't so bad, a little uncomfortable, but bearable. Emilia looked around them a little awkwardly. "I'm sorry about this," she said solemnly. "I mean about my injury. I know it's a setback for our team and so I'm sorry." She looked down at her feet, then back up at Drake.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission 1 - Team B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission 1 - Team B
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next