Amber Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amber Academy

Role playing group. Monsters have overrun the planet. Students have been sent to the academy to learn to fight.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mission 1 - Team B

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hoju

Hoju

Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:17 am

"Uhh...sure." Drake muttered. "I don't think we have anymore empty potion bottles though.." He added as he rummaged through his belongings once more. He then heard a small crackle beneath his palm, and pulled out an empty, partially crushed water bottle. "Wait, nevermind, I found something." He exclaimed, returning to Lesnia. "I forgot I had empty water bottles." He handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Brieta

Brieta

PostSubject: Lesnia's reply.   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:39 am

Lesnia said, "Thank you Drake! A plastic bottle might be better anyhow, we don't have to worry about shattering glass." she said casually as she took the bottle from him. She began to squeeze all of her prepared cactus like a lemon, and soon from her share of the cactus she ended up filling the bottle. She looked at Emilia's part and she calculated that they would have to live on two water bottles till the found another water source. Her cheeriness had ended as she stood up finished, "We'll probably only get two water bottles worth out of these cactus fruit. Tomorrow morning we will have to find some more, this amount, might last us half a day." she said grimly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Meg
Admin
Miss Meg

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:45 pm

(( Protip = Aget in his rough accent stated that there was a well in the back. That is all. ))
Back to top Go down
https://theamberacademy.rpg-board.net
Brieta

Brieta

PostSubject: *Sigh*   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:39 pm

ooc: Really? I thought he said something along the lines of, 'Well, you can camp in back.' Oopsy daisy! Well, that changes things doesn't it? Perhaps someone can say, 'Oh, hey what do ya know? There's a well back here I didn't see before! We're saved!' XD
Back to top Go down
Hoju

Hoju

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Drake sighed hopelessly. The cactus juice wouldnt last very long, and then afterwards they would be likely to either dehydrate, or by some miracle find a larger source of water. He then glanced up and noticed something that made him slap the palm of his hand against his forehead.

"Wait, guys! There's a freaking well right THERE!"

(How bout that Razz?)
Back to top Go down
mygoodcooking

mygoodcooking

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Fried finished de-spiking the fruits. "Now what?" he asked Lesnia.
Back to top Go down
Brieta

Brieta

PostSubject: Lesnia's reply.   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Lesnia's eyebrows knitted in question, "What the.." she got up and went where Drake was, with wide eyes she screamed, "Oh! My! Gosh! There is! Now all we have to do is draw water from this well!" she said jumping with excitement. She went to the back pack that held all of the water bottles and poured them out onto the floor, she pulled the rope and a bucket came up filled to the brim with water.
Back to top Go down
Len

Len

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Emilia laughed slightly, "how did we miss that?" She walked over to her other teammates and looked dumbfounded at the well. "I guess this mission is practically planned, I doubt we'd suffer on our trip." She smiled, and passed Lesnia the few bottles she had from her bag. "We should get to sleep soon if we want to begin our journey back; get our energy back too. Is there anything I an do to help?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lauwren.tumblr.com
Brieta

Brieta

PostSubject: Lesnia's reply.   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:50 pm

Lesnia shrugged, "If you want we can go to sleep now and fill up later." she said. She was getting a little bleary eyed herself, Hogren had already chosen to tuck himself in his feathers and sleep by the fire. She lay the bucket at the edge of the well and went to the nice warm glow of the fire and sat a top the sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
mygoodcooking

mygoodcooking

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Fried watched Hogren and smiled, he made him miss his bird, Savanah. Sighing, Fried reached into his pack and pulled out a sweater and some pants, as well as a few extra blankets. After he put on the his jacket and pants Fried turned to his team, "Here are some extra blankets," he told them you can take em if you need em." he told them. "Anything else that needs to be done?" He asked in a half yawn. The fight with Aget had worn him out and he was anxious to get out of the desert.
Back to top Go down
Hoju

Hoju

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Drake chuckled light-heartedly asttheir lack of observation, and shook his head as he sat down and settled into his sleeping bag. "Well, that's taken care of..." He muttered, mainly to himself, as he laid his head down on the floor and turned away from the flickering flames. "Good night, everyone." He said, shutting his eyelids.
Back to top Go down
mygoodcooking

mygoodcooking

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:14 am

Fried closed his eyes and was out like a rock. "Good night" He said to his team as he slipped into slumber.
Back to top Go down
Brieta

Brieta

PostSubject: Lesnia's reply.   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Lesnia wasn't quite ready to go to sleep yet, there was something nagging at her mind, a question she wanted to ask... What was it again? Oh!
"I know this is sort of disrupting your sleep and all, but does anyone have paper and a pencil? It isn't an emergency, it's just I wanted to write home something..." she said hoping someone did. She really missed home, especially little Pressa, and a bear hug from her big bro Raso wouldn't be too bad either, and her parents, she missed them a lot. The chill of the air seeped into her skin and she shivered a little as she pulled the blanket over her.
Back to top Go down
Len

Len

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Emilia, drifting in and out by the fire, heard Lesnia's voice but somehow couldn't come to a stable awakeness to reply. She was just so wiped out. She shook herself out from under her slumber not really sure if anyone had answered. Voice groggy she said, "i do in my bag, it should be in the side pocket or something." she wasn't sure if she was lucid or not but she was pretty sure she was forming words properly. She wasn't a person you'd usually bother when sleeping. She lay back down and was taken into the darkeness of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Meg
Admin
Miss Meg

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:56 pm

(( It would be a great help if one of you were to move to the other team to role play with Vincent, who just defeated his own boss. You would be transported Raziel's airship. It is up to you guys. Lesnia seems to have found a leader role, so I imagine not her. xD

-grows excited- Yeah! Even better if he abducts you during the night and you wake up in a strange ocean land.))
Back to top Go down
mygoodcooking

mygoodcooking

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:30 pm

ooc: I volunteer to Roleplay with him. That would be awesome if he just woke up to find himself in a strange land.
Back to top Go down
Miss Meg
Admin
Miss Meg

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:49 pm

(( That is very kind of you to volunteer. You may go ahead and post in the other thread. I will write your kidnapping shortly. ))
Back to top Go down
Miss Meg
Admin
Miss Meg

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:00 pm

With no students in the school the man had no reason to stick around. He had transported a majority of the first team off the island because they simply, "couldn't handle it." Raziel often questioned the people they had let into the academy, but if Rhea and his brother accepted them in, then he wouldn't argue. His brother had instructed him not to mess with the students. Everything was just so boring! Pilar sat next to him in the cockpit. The pair of them floated above the desert team. "You see how boring this is Pilar. None of the guys even died. Of course that cutie did suffer from some fatal damage. If I had been there..." He went on fantasizing about rushing in with his grenade launcher and saving Emilia right before she were to be injured. Of course, Amos had instructed him not to interfere with any of the fights.

Inspiration hit then. Amos had told him not to interfere with the fighting. He said nothing about messing with the teams. The duo looked though some binoculars to the land below. The second team looked to be asleep. The first team was low on members. It wouldn't hurt to even up the numbers now would it? The ship had landed a short distance away from the team. Raziel and his over grown lizard snuck forward and examined the nearest student. It wouldn't be too hard to sneak this one away. With the help of Pilar he was stuffed into a bag and loaded onto the airship before anybody else would be able to notice. Raziel let out an evil snicker as they sailed away to Cape Kelinis, to dump the student with the other team.

((Yup. Its not thought out well and a bit rushed, but it gets the job done. Fried is now in Team A))
Back to top Go down
Brieta

Brieta

PostSubject: Lesnia's reply.   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Lesnia could hear the words Emilia said, but she was so sleepy she said to herself I can just write them in the morning... and before she knew it she had fallen asleep. During the night she woke up slightly at a sound of ruffling, but she had always been a deep sleeper and on the edges of unconsciousness she dismissed it as a restless team mate or Hogren.

In the morning as the first rays of sunlight came through the holes in the walls she awoke, as usual, grumpily, cursing the sun and groaned as she stood up to say hello to the day. Eyes closed, she stumbled through the camp and managed to get to the well. She groggily pulled up the bucket and splashed water in her face and it finally woke her up with a shock, just how she liked it. She gulped down a bit of water and finally turned around about to scream 'GOOD MORNIN'!' to wake everyone but, paused at the sight of a missing person, Fried. She looked outside and all around but couldn't find him, "Deserter." she mumbled. Just when she started to like the dude she thought grudgingly. She sighed and yelled, "Alright, everyone up! Fried's gone!" she said almost dismissively.
Back to top Go down
Hoju

Hoju

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:39 am

Drake groaned and covered his face with his arm. "Gone..?" He muttered softly, feeling groggy after the sudden, rude awakening. He yawned and slowly propped himself up into a sitting position, rubbing his eyelids in the process. He blinked a few times and squinted to allow his eyes to adjust to the light, then stretched. "What are you talking abo--" He then noticed the empty space Fried had once occupied. He furrowed his brow.

"He's not outside, is he?" He asked, glancing at Lesnia and Emilia while he scanned the room for any sign of their lost teammate.
Back to top Go down
Brieta

Brieta

PostSubject: Lesnia's reply.   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:56 am

Lesnia shook her head, "Nope, I already looked outside, he's gone, no doubt about it." she walked to her pack and pulled out a well weathered sharpening rock and pulled out her short sword/knife and started to slide it across with a *shing* at every swipe, so casually it was as if nothing worried her about Fried's disappearance. "Gone, left on his own perhaps. He just deserted us is what I think. I know it's hard to believe about that happy go lucky Fried, but, perhaps he chose to run off because he was afraid." she said a little harshly, "But, unless you find clues at whether a monster took him, like blood or signs of a struggle, I don't see how we can find him." she shrugged. She hoped they didn't, she truthfully didn't want to go out of her way to look for him unless he was in severe trouble. It would have been different if one of the other two were missing, she would be more concerned, but, they weren't and Lesnia hoped they never would.
Back to top Go down
Hoju

Hoju

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:16 am

Drake rubbed his eyes and considered it for a moment. "Deserted us? How? We're in the middle of the desert and he barely has anything to survive. He would die out there, and I don't think he's that stupid." He shrugged and slowly crawled out of the bag. Fried was a newbie, but he had helped them defeat Aget nonetheless, and had earned quite a bit of respect from Drake. He had faith in him for the time being. However, if he discovered later on that Fried really had abandoned them, Drake would have to have a private "chat" with him back at the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Brieta

Brieta

PostSubject: Lesnia's reply.   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:57 am

Lesnia sighed sliding the sword back into it's sheath, "Well, even if he didn't desert us on purpose, how else could he have gone? With nothing to go on all we can do is go on with our journey and hope he's okay." she said. It was true, in Lesnia's mind if there was nothing they could do then it was more productive if they just went on. As controlled this mission was, she almost felt certain chairmen were watching her right now, if he was in any danger they would have saved him or something. She went over to Emilia's pack and pulled out a pen and paper and began to write,

"Dear Everyone back home,

I really don't know how to start this letter other than, man how I have missed you guys! Yes, even you Pressa, you squirt! Don't you fret, I have been having a good time, made some friends, and even faced some monsters already, but that last one isn't really what you would call fun. On the first day they gave us a mission, it was to find some powerful rocks that were stolen by the monsters and they told us to find them. One of them was located in the forest and one in the desert. We went to the Laydon Desert first, my knowledge of the area has proved extremely valuable I definitely take back what I said about those boring lessons, Dad. We defeated our first boss, a rock monster named Argt, it was tough and injured one of my friends, Emilia, an in-progress bowman, and again my first aid lessons came in handy and she's doing fine now. We are currently going to try to get out of the desert today but, it may take longer than today. I can't wait to see what you write back!

Your warrior,
Lesnia Swatch.

P.S- I am sorry I got meat smeared all over my white dress, I will have to send it home after the mission to have it fixed... Don't ask. "
Back to top Go down
Len

Len

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Emilia woke up to the sound of her teammates talking about Fried. 'He's just gone? Not even a word left behind?' She was concerned but also confused. She didn't think he would be so stupid as to go off on his own considering the battle they fought yesterday, or to render the team one less fighter. Especially when she, herself was injured. "Well, I guess we just move on then, I'm sure he had a good reason for leaving." She walked over to her bag slowly and grabbed the few empty bottles at the bottom. She padded to the well and began to fill up what she could. They had better get a move on if they were going to make the daylight efficient. Emilia brought back the bottles of water and handed one to each of her teammates. "We should all drink at least one bottle before we start on our trip back," she said remembering insignificant but useful information her brother had mentioned a while back. "It'll help with the heat as well as energy loss and cramping." Now that she had experienced the desert for the first time, she knew what to expect on the way back.

She noticed that Lesnia had taken up her offer to write , and Emilia considered that herself. She thought about writing to her brother but the last time they had spoken, they didn't end on good terms. She hadn't originally wanted to go to Amber Academy, she had wanted her brother to teach her more, but he was acting weird and wouldn't let her stay. Her thoughts danced around her brother and her family for a while and she gave a deep sigh.
Back to top Go down
Brieta

Brieta

PostSubject: Lesnia's reply.   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:02 pm

"Alright." she said guzzling down the water. After so long it seemed she had not realized how thirsty she really was. Lesnia then neatly folded the letter, rolled it into a small roll, tore off an absent string that was hanging on her shirt and tied a neat knot around the letter. She went over to Hogren who had woken up and held the letter up to his beak and whispered, "You know where to go." at this Hogren gently took the precious paper in his talons and went to an opening, a window. He squawked and flew out into the desert. She rushed to the opening and watched Hogren fly away and yelled to him, "See you soon!" as he disappeared from the horizon of the quickly rising sun. She envied the bird, for he was going home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Team B   Mission 1 - Team B - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission 1 - Team B
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next